WRITING 00
                                                                           13, Mirador de Lobres,St
                                                                                      Lobres - Granada
                                                                                             20 may, 2018
Hi, Anna

How are you? I’m writing to tell you what i like doing in my free time.

I’m my free time, I like going with the bicycle with my family or friends.
During the week, I don’t have any time, but I would like to have it. That’s why I usually go at weekends.

This is my hobby because I love to exercise outdoors. It’s my favorite sport because I can visit different landscapes, mountains, animals, places, villages…
Also, I don’t pollute and do exercise at the same time.

Best wishes,
Desi



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog