WRITING 02
When I was in the first year, it was very different from now because I have changed in many ways. As in the character, the way of studying, the organization, the way of dressing.

I used to go to school with a blue backpack, a pink case and a purple folder. I remember one day I brought a dress and now I do not use it anymore. Above all, I used to have more free time because now I have to study more studies and more tasks. I used to study longer for my exams and now I take less because I already have a study habit. Also, now I organize myself much better than before. I used to be more nervous and messier in class than now. I used to participate less in class than now because I was embarrassed but I also used to talk more in class with my friends.

I think I have changed a lot because every year I learn new things, I study better and, above all, I have matured day by day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog