“A story about a difficult personal experience”
Last summer, I went to the forest with my friends to go camping with tents and a caravan. We spent the day all together having a great time in a river that was close to our caravan. It was getting dark and we decided to go back to the camp. We were preparing the dinner when we realized that we had spent all the firewood. We thought about going for firewood and we divided into two groups, some stayed in the camp preparing the beds and others went to look for firewood.

We were looking for it when we heard a noise and suddenly Oliver shouted help! and he came running and he told us to run.
I saw a cave and we hid there. After a few minutes we saw a man looking for us. And I asked my friend Oliver, who was that man and why he was looking for us and he told me that he was looking for firewood and he saw a man shooting a woman and the man saw him and he ran after him. I was very surprised and called the police.

Finally, the police arrived and arrested him. We told the police what had happened and took the woman to the hospital.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog