Thanking a relative or friend for the advice he gave you on a specific problem

Dear Helena,
I’m writing to thank you for your advice about my new job. I felt really lost at first and which your advice now I am much better. The work here is harder and my co-workers are very unfriendly and boring. Besides, they don´t speak the same language as me, I can speak Spanish and English very well but they don’t speak either of the two because they only speak French. In addition, I found some of my functions very difficult and I didn’t know who to ask for them. But you were right, I just needed to explain that to my boss. Luckily, he helped me a lot and told me that when I have a problem I will tell him and he will help me.
After that day I was happier to work even though I still didn’t like that job, but I had to go to pay for my studies. Days later I became friends with a co-worker who knew some English. She helped me a lot as well as you.
In addition, she help me find another job as a cook. Although I don’t know French food very well, I like this job more and I’m feeling really happy now!
So thanks again
Lots of love,

Desirée

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog